» Sponsors

Please patronize our sponsors and tell them you saw them on Huntley Neighbors!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New McDonald's, Aldi, and Cafe coming to Huntley and a snag for the new Hospital

I saw that the "local news" section isn't updating for some reason on HN, and I saw these articles on FEN, so I thought I'd post it here for those that only check HN and may have missed it.

1. New McDonald's with double drive-thru in front of Wal-Mart (hope it's 24 hrs like some of the other locations)

2. New Aldi store and "Brunch Cafe" (http://www.brunchcafe.com/)

Brunch Cafe sounds good judging by the reviews on Yelp from the other locations:

3.) Some sort of snag for the new hospital

Hopefully the new McDonald's will have better service than the current one. That's all I have to say about that!

We certainly do not need another grocery store at that end of town!!

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Man View Post
    Hopefully the new McDonald's will have better service than the current one. That's all I have to say about that!
    Completely agree with you!!!

An Aldi doesn't thrill me. Not a fan.
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Foster families always needed!

.//^ ^\\

I like Aldi, they have some really good deals on food. Not at all the Aldi I grew up with.

I like Aldi and am happy to have one so close to where I live. McDonald's is a great option when I want to get a cup of tea but I can't think of anything else to recommend the place. I prefer real food; however, the majority of the country has a different opinion.

I hope the Aldi's is on the North end of town, also would love a gas station at that end too!!!

Huntley updates

Thanks for posting this information, Neo!

Love Aldi and Brunch Cafe! Yeah!!!

Aldi, Brunch Cafe and McDonald's have all been proposed to be on the South end of Rt. 47

McDonald's being on the same side of the street as Walmart and Aldi/Brunch Cafe next to Rookies.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast