» Sponsors

Please patronize our sponsors and tell them you saw them on Huntley Neighbors!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No Monday Huntley (MDC)Garbage Pickup

Just heard from a friend there will be no garbage pickup in Huntley tomorrow-Monday January 6.
    Got this from MDC's website

WEATHER UPDATE:

Attention customers of MDC Environmental Services: We will be closed Monday, January 6th due to the forecasted extreme low temperatures. This will delay your garbage pickup by one day (For example: if we usually pick up your refuse on Mondays, it will become Tuesday for this week only.) We will resume our normal collection schedule on Monday, January 13th. For questions, please call us at 815-568-7274. Thank you for your continued support, stay warm & safe!

LITH no garabage today (Tue), will resume tomorrow if today is your normal day.

Anyone know if it will be picked up today - Monday January 27?
    Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men
    -John Adams,

I checked their website this morning and there was nothing on it about cancelled service for today.

Just checked their site, looks like no pickup today

Due to extremely cold conditions, road closures, drifting and blowing snow, Rock River Environmental Services will not be picking up their routes tomorrow, Monday, January 27th. The divisions pertaining to this safety precaution are: Rock River Disposal, Gills Freeport Disposal, MDC Environmental Services, Northern Illinois Disposal Services & Illinois Valley Waste Services. Although we plan on continuing pickups one day later than usual, please continue to follow our page for further weather related updates.
    Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men
    -John Adams,

Hmm, I didn't see it there last night or this morning when I checked.

I checked last night as well before I put the garage out, it is posted now, no pickup.

It looks like it was posted on the Village Facebook page 35 minutes ago. Last night they posted they were going to pick up. It is a little late to bring in my cans now as I am at work

MDC is also uncertain if they will pick up tomorrow.
    Check the Village sites or the MDC site
    ~ John ~

Our problems are man-made. Therefore, they can be solved by man. --- John F. Kennedy

We had garbage pick up in LITH by 7-11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast