» Sponsors

Please patronize our sponsors and tell them you saw them on Huntley Neighbors!

Vince's italian restaurant & pizzeria

Address: 2401 W U.S. HGWY 20 PINGREE GROVE
    Phone: 847 683 7600
    Cuisine Type: Italian
    Atmosphere: Family/Children , Romantic/Other
    Meal Price: $$ between $10-$15
    Food Quality: 5
    Service: 5
    Cleanliness: 5

Vince's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has great food at good prices. I eat there and order pizza from there regularly. His two for one pizza can't be beat for the quality and price. ( Delivery Only ) The inside of the restaurant is quaint and quiet with a full service bar. The tables all have white table clothes and a vase with a red rose. The ambiance is really great for Anniversaries, Birthdays, or any event. He even offers catering! His original draw was his pizza, but now with his expanded menu he offers some of the best bbq ribs around. he doesn't skimp on the quantity or quality and the waitresses are very nice. www.vincesofpingreegrove.com

Vince's italian restaurant & pizzeria

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Vince's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria has great food at good prices. I eat there and order pizza from there regularly. His two for one pizza can't be beat for the quality and price. ( Delivery Only ) The inside of the restaurant is quaint and quiet with a full service bar. The tables all have white table clothes and a vase with a red rose. The ambiance is really great for Anniversaries, Birthdays, or any event. He even offers catering! His original draw was his pizza, but now with his expanded menu he offers some of the best bbq ribs around. he doesn't skimp on the quantity or quality and the waitresses are very nice. www.vincesofpingreegrove.com
    I forgot to mention there is a special on Sundays for those adults 65 and over. You can't beat the deal! Get over to Vince's and let him make your day!