» Sponsors

Please patronize our sponsors and tell them you saw them on Huntley Neighbors!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shark Steam Mop

even when you factor in S&H?
    Paul

Hi Paul, I still have the receipt sitting on my desk (because I am the worst at letting stuff pile up!!!) .

Shipping & handling was $7.72. So my grand total with tax was $79.25, and it included 5 extra pads, which seem to run about $10 each ( I keep finding 2 for $20). I really needed more than 2, as I have the bathrooms, two entryways and the kitchen to do, and I am oddly freakish about using a fresh one for each space

But if you only need 2 pads then Amazon is the same price. And I know places like Bed Bath & Beyond do those "20% off" coupons a lot, so that might be good to.

Kohls has it right now for $99 with 4 pads.
    Dawn R

I have two steam mops, a Shark and a Maxkon, bought on crazysales:
    http://www.crazysales.com.au/steam-mops-accessories/
    Both work fine. The more force you put behind it, the more it will steam and thus thoroughly clean the floors. I use it on our kitchen tile (it doesnít completely clean grout) and on our wood floors and it always leaves them shinny and clean. Havenít had any trouble with durability-it works as it did the day I took it out of the box. The price of the two brands is almost at the same level. Both can handle hard wood floor, and worth a payment.

FYI: Steam should not be used on Hardwoods or Laminates since they are wood products.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123