» Sponsors

Please patronize our sponsors and tell them you saw them on Huntley Neighbors!

La Petite Creperie

115 N. Johnson Street
    On the Square
    Woodstock, IL
    815-337-0765
    http://www.lapetitecreperie.net

Casual French
    Romantic/Other
    $ under $10

Last Friday V and I met for lunch at La Petite Creperie which is located in an old building on Woodstock Square (because of the location this restaurant did not appear to be handicapped accessable). The atmosphere, food and service were excellent. They specialize in crepes and also serve salads, soup, and full dinners. I had the Country Crepe that was filled with pancetta, brie, mushrooms and spinach $8.75 (Yes, a lenten Friday error). V had the Woodstock Crepe which was filled with spinach, ricotta and parmesan cheese $7.75. Both were very tasty! Splurging on calories we split the Bananas Foster Crepe $6.00, yummo! They serve lunch and dinner. On Sunday's they open for breakfast at nine in the morning. Give them a try!

The owners have opened a second restaurant, L'Eiffel Bistrot in South Barrington www.leiffelbistrot.com this website advertises the first Absinthe Bar in the Chicago area. Ladies this may be the place for your next outing (or a place to hang out while the kiddos are at MEGA).
    =B=

I am not sure if it still there, but they also had a location on Route 14 in Crystal Lake right before Dole Avenue. I have heard great things from people about them.

There is a creperie located off of Rt. 14 in CL. I do not think they are operated by the same owners.
    =B=

The one in Woodstock is gone.